1. Because what else would you do when you’re stuck at home on a rainy day?
2. Or when mum’s not home to whip up a meal for you?
3. Or you’ve run out of cheese to make your signature grilled cheese?
4. Because sometimes, cup noodles and pop tarts just don’t hit the spot.
5. And because sometimes, you just want to feel fat and greasy and roll around in your own filth. And it’s okay.
6. Because there are times when staying at your computer all day sounds so much more appealing than changing out of your PJs and going out just to grab a bite.
7. Or you’re just not in the mood to be seen in public during that 15-minute trip to the nearest food centre.
8. It’s also the easiest option when you’re having a party and you don’t want to deal with planning, cooking and *shudders* washing crockery.
9. Or cleaning up broken crockery for that matter (because all your friends are drunks who can’t be trusted around any glassware).
10. Also, at 2 o’clock in the morning, short of going on an impromptu hunting trip and barbecuing your kill on the spot, there is just no damn food anywhere.
11. Oh, and at 2 in the morning? You, and everyone else you’re with, is probably too drunk to hunt anything, barbecue anything, or be capable of anything but, well, call, collect and eat.
12. And let’s face it, delivered food tastes so much better.
13. And it’s really not that expensive! Which means you can order even more than you would at a dine-in restaurant!
14. Especially with things like online coupons…
(Check out Flipit.com if you would like a discount code from foodpanda SG. Flipit has vouchers that offer up to 25% off your total Foodpanda bill. Simply use their code when ordering from Foodpanda.sg to get discounts for up to as many as 200 restaurants throughout the country!)
15. Lastly, because the only thing better than having oily, fattening, toxic food (which delivered food always is) when you’re drunk, is having oily, fattening, toxic food delivered to your doorstep when you’re drunk. And you really wouldn’t have it any other way.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post, you may also enjoy: 27 Crushing Moments of a Fresh Grad’s Job Hunt, 10 Types of People to Unfollow On Social Media and 21 Game of Thrones Quotes to Remember Before Season 4.