1. Why are they wearing shoes in the house?
2. Why would there be ghosts in broad daylight?
3. If there are ghosts out on Halloween, why would you let your kids out to play?
4. Why are the kids even dressed like that? Wouldn’t that just attract the ghosts?
5. Why are they (the show characters) always at a bar or a club? Other parent chimes in: “That’s what kids do these days”.
6. They wear shoes on the carpet, too?
7. That’s what happens when you don’t watch your kids.
8. Don’t these kids ever have any homework to do?
9. She wants to marry a bartender/barista/anyone that isn’t working in the corporate world?!
10. Wait, why is he dating a guy now – wasn’t he just with a girl? *confused*
11. THEY WEAR SHOES ON THE BED?!
12. He’s taking a year off work to travel?! You mean he’s not doing anything… for a year? *incredulous*
13. Why don’t they have fences around their houses? That’s how you get robbed!
14. You mean… they don’t wash their hands before eating?
15. How do you sleep with so many pillows on the bed? There isn’t enough space to lie down!
16. HAHAHA Did she just call her mother-in-law by name?
17. Kids really leave home young over there huh? *tinge of sadness*
18. If you ever dress like that I’ll kick you out of the house.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post, you may also enjoy: 10 Things You May Not Have Known About Sherlock Season 3, 32 Bizarre Superstitions and Old Wives’ Tales in Singapore, and 26 Unforgettable Things That Happened in Popular Culture in 2013.