1. Harlem Shake videos
(It got annoying after a while, but now I kinda miss it!)
2. Hadouken photos
3. Game of Throne’s The Red Wedding
(I considered putting the actual clip of The Red Wedding, but I honestly didn’t want to relive the horror :/)
4. The end of Breaking Bad
5. The end of Dexter
6. The end of 30 Rock. (Shit 2013 was a bad year for TV series wasn’t it :/)
7. At least we got some awesome shows in return! Like Orange is the New Black!
8. But then there were the deaths. Like Paul Walker’s death
9. Nelson Mandela’s Death
10. And Margaret Thatcher’s death
11. On a brighter note, Kimye had a kid! And named her North West.
12. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had a kid too! And gave him the much better name of George Alexander Louis. (Talk about a regal sounding name huh?)
13. Also, Amanda Bynes lost it.
14. Then Ben Affleck became Batman and the world lost it.
15. Rebecca Black won back the Internet
16. Britney Spears told us to work it and finally launched her long awaited album, Britney Jean!
17. Daft Punk made an amazing come back.
18. So did Lady Gaga – although she didn’t really go anywhere hmmm…
19. But Lily Allen did. And she came out of her premature retirement with an amazing song and video!
20. Blurred Lines went from being the most loved song to the most hated in 5 seconds flat.
21. Miley Cyrus twerked.
22. Beyonce blew the world away with her Super Bowl performance.
23. Oh and she released a secret album.
24. Jennifer Lawrence fell at the Oscars…
Jennifer Lawrence falling at the Oscars
Recovered awesomely from it…
And then instantly became the Internet’s favourite personality of the year.
25. Justin Timberlake’s 17min performance at the VMAs
26. And Nsync’s ridiculously short, but no less amazing reunion
Thanks for reading!